Search This Blog

Friday, August 19, 2011

July 24-30

Ok new plan. I am entering a week at a time otherwise I will go crazy. I keep forgetting to write stuff down or I write it down on scratch paper and then Dave eats it (for real). So here goes:

  • 7/24-27: I don't remember! (See above) :[
  • 7/28: 6 rounds of 10 reps each of: pull ups; dips; KTEs; box jumps (definitely over 20"...maybe 24"? Have to check height)
  • 7/29: 50 mountain climbers and 100 KB swings (#25) and then workout got cut short....guests coming.
  • 7/30: SATURDAY W MANNI. a) Run 1 mile to trail, 9 nassssty hill repeats (0.2mi each), run 1 mile back.
  • Then b)
    EMOM x 30 minutes

    5 Burpees
    10 KettleBell Swings (24kg/16kg)
    5 V-Ups
The KB swings just... killed us. We apparently sucked so much the coach told us to forget about doing it "every minute on the minute" after about 15min and just to do as many rounds as possible in the 30min time slot. I think I squeezed 17 or so in there but I had to babysit the dog at the same time (so that's my excuse). This is the "post" picture. Yeah that's me in the back, holding my head in my hands...

No comments:

Post a Comment